Area of practice
Our litigation team
- BELLEY, Véronique
- BORENSTEIN, Joshua
- CARON, Robert
- DEMERS, François
- DÉRY-GOLDBERG, Paul
- DULUDE, Yves
- GUILBAULT, Geoffroy
- LANDY, Barry
- LESIK, Kristina
- MARKAKIS, Angela
- McCARTHY, Carolyn
- OBERMAN, Neil G.
- ROY, Antonin
- SCHLESINGER, Frank M.
Paul is a trial lawyer who practices in civil and commercial litigation with a particular expertise with regards to complex commercial matters , Estate matters, construction law, special proceedings and disciplinary law.
He has pleaded before various courts and administrative tribunals.
He also advises start-ups on how to structure their businesses in order to limit the risks of litigation.
- Bachelor of Civil Law (B.C.L.) Université de Montréal, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts, McGill University, 2000
Call to the Bar
- Quebec Bar
- Lord Reading Law Society
- Association du Jeune Barreau de Montréal
- YES Montreal – Board of Directors & Guest speaker (Legal workshops)
- Town of Mount Royal R.F.C. - President
- DOS Clearance – Reliability Status (Protected B level)
© 2012, Spiegel Sohmer
Content of our website is solely for the purpose of information and does not constitute legal advice. Only following a detailed review of your personal circumstances can you be provided with appropriate legal counsel.
Content of our website is solely for personal use and protected by copyright. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form is strictly forbidden without prior written consent.